Casuistry

Casuistry
Story by Kelly and VP

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rant time.

I love Linkin Park, been one of my favorite bands for awhile. I love their new song "The Catalyst" while some people say they don't like the change in direction the band has made reguarding their music, I think it's a good change. They're exploring what they can do with their sound. It's interesting to listen to the different albums and hear how they have evolved.

To the people who say that Linkin Park should go back to their old sound remember this, the first album was made 10 years ago. The members of Linkin Park have grown and matured since then, they're not going to be have the same in their emotions/the way they wish to portray them. The oldest member is 34 years old (the youngest is 31) so to say for them to go back to 10 years ago (when they were in their 20's) is impossible. They don't have the same view of the world anymore.

Like everyone in the world, as we age, our prospective on what is important and what is not changes.

That's why I love hearing Linkin Park change their sound up, even if it's something completely different, I know it's gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment